Friday, November 27, 2009

I've been TAGGED!! O_O

TAG:

Do you like to write?
Absolutely.

Favorite books?
Eeesh. Ultimate Spider-Man, Tolkien's entire Legendarium, the Star Wars expanded universe, The Zombie Survival Guide, The Harry Potter series, etc. I don't read nearly as much as I'd like to, so most of the books I read are related to movies that I like.

Do you compose music/write songs?
Erm, no.

Do you like poetry?
A little bit. I once wrote an entire short story in rhyme.

Love someone so much who made you cry?
Honestly, I can't cry when I'm alone. Don't know why. Often it's felt like I should, but I can't.

Broken a bone?
Nay!

Been in a police car?
Nope.

Been on a boat?
Yup. :)

Fallen asleep in school?
Well.... I am homeschooled, and I have definitely fallen asleep while "reading my textbook."

Did you sing today?
I actually did quietly sing the first two lines of "Go Go Power Rangers," and I hummed the Star Trek theme very loudly.

KFC, Popeyes or Church's?
KFC! Duh. :P

Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger?
Chick-Fil-A, all the way.

Starbucks or McCafe?
Um... I don't drink coffee.

What's your favorite time of year?
Late Spring/Early Summer.

Do you ever talk to yourself?
Uh. Do imaginary people count? o_o


Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion?
Plenty. I'm sure it's not healthy. :P

Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible?
Aye, Captain.

What's your favorite sport?
Uhhhh... Kung Fu?

What color is your iPod?
Black.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
New York. I think it'd be awesome to live there, actually. :D

If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
I'd take a tour of Middle-Earth. Lothlorien, Minas Tirith, Hobbiton, the Grey Havens, etc. (if you recognized all those names, I congratulate you.)

Do you love to write or do you just like writing?
Love it, when it works correctly. :P

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Writer/Master Martial Artist/Swordmaster/Husband/Father

Favorite animal?
Wolf, maybe? No! TIGER. ^-^

Favorite song?
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life.
Though "Arise" by Flyleaf is really awesome for me right now. Especially at 2:57.

Do you like school?
Only sometimes. My priorities are totally out of whack, so I view school as a distraction. I desperately need to change that.

Are you a people person?
Um; sorta?

Do you like to talk?
Depends on the subject. I normally stay quiet, but if it's a subject that I have an opinion on, I will be very forceful with my words. If it's something that I have a moral issue with, there's nothing that can stop me from arguing to the death over it.

Favorite food?
Anything involving bread, cheese, meat, or salt. (Pizza, Burgers, Steak, Chicken, etc.)

Hobbies?
Writing, geek-subject-researching, DAYDREAMING, swordplay, podcast-listening.

Favorite author?
Erm... I don't have one anymore. =/

Favorite weapon?
The sword. Always and forever. It's more than a weapon: it's a symbol, its master's every emotion and thought metal-wrought, gleaming with passion.

Is this a fun tag, or are you getting bored?
I liked that last question. ^-^

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like High school Musical?
I like Glee. That's it.

What are you scared of?
Oh, god... Uh...
Being left alone, like a social leper.
Becoming one of those fat, disgusting people who live alone and do nothing but read comic books and argue with their equally-disgusting friends about which superhero would win in a fight. I'm dangerously close to that one.
Being rejected by the one who should be my love.
Not being honorable or willful enough to live up to my potential.

Favorite flowers?
Daisies. They're the friendliest flower. (watch You've Got Mail)

What is the expression on your face?
Thoughtful, yet slightly annoyed.

Color of your eyes?
Dark brown.

Who are you going to tag and why?
Well, I don't really have anyone else to tag. :/



By the way, Kendra, I thought you might like this:
Abstractions
It's my "deep writing" blog. Where I post my non-joking, serious stuff. I don't normally link people to it (hence why it's not on my profile page), but I'd really like for you to see it. :)
My best ones (I think) are The Metal and its Master, My Desire, She Runs, Androgynous Boys Are Dangerous, and A Lonely Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment