Sunday, March 14, 2010

Married

One week ago, a friend of mine got married.  (yes, the same one that I mentioned earlier)
It's slightly weirding me out.  I mean, this time last year, she and I were trading relationship horror stories (well, technically she was telling and I was listening), and now she's married.  Not one of those hastily-thrown-together marriages that will likely and unfortunately collapse, but a real, honest-to-God marriage.

I hung out with her on my birthday last year; just her and me.  Everyone else was out of town, so she and I basically hung out the entire afternoon.  It was nice.  Now that'll never happen again.

I'm not exactly heartbroken over it or anything.  I'm just not sure what to think.  I mean, I didn't even really know what was happening.  She mentioned that she'd met a new guy last Fall, and I didn't hear another word from her until last month when she told me that she'd been engaged since December.

Oh well.  Time to move on and not think about it anymore, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment