1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Ran into a kitchen counter when I was four.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Superman poster. Metal Superman-Shield chain bangle dealie-thing.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Apparently I started snoring this past month. I really need to get in shape. :P
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Alternative Symphonic Soundtrack Metal Rock. (preferably all at once)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
1:06 AM (Hawaii time)
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Wisdom, and the ability to carry it out.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My computer. (Clarice Isabella)
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Only if it's a tight space that I might not be able to physically break out of. For instance, being stuck in a concrete coffin and buried (under more concrete).
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Pssh. No. I revel in it.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
People don't make me cry.
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Being doomed to care about people and never have them care back.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
Blue is always rather striking, but honestly it doesn't matter.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Disneyworld. No, really.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Who actually eats live goldfish?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
A photo album with pictures from my toddler years in Hawaii.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
um... no? =/
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
In my thumbs, yeah. And I can kinda pop my shoulders out of joint.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Uh... *whips off Green Lantern T-shirt and looks at tag* ...DC Comics?
25. FAVORITE ANIMAL?
26. LIKE TO SING?
27. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and That Thing You Do. Three-way tie. Ten-way, if you count the individual films.
28. GAY, STRAIGHT OR BI?
....oh, I'm sorry, I was distracted by Scarlett Johannson in the new Iron Man 2 trailer.
29. HOW DO YOU FEEL?
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
A number from one to a hundred.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
It's funny; I never really liked blondes until about a year ago. Now it's basically even. I don't really have a preference.
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Kryptonite—ER... the internet. So distracting.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB?
Data Entry. Or High School Biology Lab Assistant. Depends on how you look at it.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
I hate those things. I never do them, and they never work on me.
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
In a sense, yes.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Publishing the latest TJ chapter.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Not that I'm aware of...
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Being smart. I used to get complemented on being sweet, but most of the people who said that (girls) all moved away. :(
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A black 2005 Mustang.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
Two? And, um... I don't care? Though if they were Jaina and Jacen (Jason works too), that'd be awesome. (if you've ever read Timothy Zahn's epic Thrawn Trilogy of Star Wars novels, you'll get that.)
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No; my parents said that God gave them my name.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Having had multiple previous boyfriends.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Uh... I didn't have to worry about adult responsibilities.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Ignoring important things.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Well, um, to a degree.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I rant about things. And listen to music. And fantasize about swordfighting people.
58.WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Up to a point.
63. Do you use sarcasm?
Of course not...
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
MAC AND CHEESE!!!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Christian, intelligent, playful, adventurous, Audrey Hepburn-esque.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Angela's the only one who has a nickname for me. And I don't feel like saying it.
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Flight, forever and always.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
At the moment, 30 Rock. Maybe Scrubs or How I Met Your Mother.
69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Defeat them in a duel.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
I prefer Lemon Sorbet, actually.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Last time I checked.
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
I'm thinking either NYC or somewhere in California. Not sure.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
That'd be cool. I mean, I'm sitting here going through like A HUNDRED QUESTIONS. It'd be cool to get something out of it. :P
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Flyleaf - Memento Mori - "In the Dark"
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Cherry Coke Zero.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Either hair color or age.
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
Late Spring/Early Summer.
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
The chewy kind. ^-^
HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. SHOE SIZE?
10 & 1/2.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Chick Fil-A. Except that they're too expensive for a college student like me. So usually Taco Bueno.
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Red Robin, maybe. (Good call, Steph)
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I don't think I've ever had it. I'm open to it, though.
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
I saw some of American Idol (my mom was watching it).
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Christmas Day is really cool.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Not really. I have a guitar in my closet that I'd really like to learn to play, though.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Technically, I'm independent.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Oil for the car.
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Uhh... Prince Caspian?