Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not Enough Time

I seriously do not have enough time in the day.

Let me list off all the things I have to do, both for personal hobby and for school.

For School:
Re-read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (309 pages)
Re-read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (352 pages)
Re-read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (448 pages)
Finish reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (752 pages)
Read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (870 pages)
Read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (652 pages)
Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (784 pages)
Re-read Huckleberry Finn (384 pages)
Read a ton more random stuff that I haven't looked at yet

For hobby:
Edit a pre-recorded Harry Potter podcast (1 hour long)
Edit a Smallville podcast (1.5 hours long)
Finish writing an epic 50-part story
Read The Hunger Games (384 pages)
Finish watching Star Trek: The Next Generation (approximately 120 44-minute episodes to go)
Start watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (176 episodes in total)
Start watching Star Trek: Voyager (176 episodes)
Start watching Star Trek: Enterprise
Read Halo: Ghosts of Onyx (300-something pages)
Read Halo: Glasslands (300-something pages)

It's entirely too much. Bleh.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean D: I have a ton I want to do too. The only way I've come up with to get it done is to schedule myself to death.

    Which may or make not be your cup of felix felicis XD

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete