Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Shield

Over the years, I've had many Superman T-shirts.

When I was very young, I had the traditional one:
Neutral blue with the traditional red-and-yellow shield, with black outlines.  I've bought it about five or six times over now.


I snagged this one at Kohl's about a year ago:
Same design as before, but recolored.  Black fabric, and blue/black instead of red/yellow.  Pretty awesome, and slightly more socially acceptable.  Still a little bombastic, though.


I was at Wal-Mart earlier last year, and saw this one:
It's black with a ton of gray cursive script written all over it.  The one I have is really faded, so it usually takes people a while before they notice that it's a Superman shirt.  It's my "fashionable" Superman shirt.

And finally, my new one, which I just bought yesterday:

It's a fuzzier fabric, much stretchier, and navy-colored.
I LOVE the painted-on look of the whole thing.  Very casual, and extremely cool.

So yeah.  I have a new favorite shirt. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment