Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Terminator, Wolverine, and Bryce Dallas Howard

So I've been making my rounds in geekdom lately.



I recently read Wolverine: Weapon X, which was interesting. It was an extremely short story--almost like a quick snapshot of Wolverine's life--that was stretched out with repetitive bloody imagery. It was a bit gruesome, but not unnecessarily. Being one of the most famous X-Men stories of all time (despite the fact that very little happens in it), Weapon X is definitely a must-read for any Marvel fan.




The new Terminator film is coming out this Summer. Yay. I am in dire need of a robot apocalypse movie.
Today, while watching the third trailer for the movie, I noticed something that I hadn't before:

John Connor's wife is played by Bryce Dallas Howard, AKA Gwen Stacy, AKA the only good thing about Spider-Man 3.


I am pleased. =D


But robots and city girls aside, my life has been rather uncomfortable as of late.
My allergies have been going crazy for the past 2-3 weeks, and last week they got really terrible. As my last post said, I was house-sitting for another family, and, as it turns out, their house is rampant with allergens of all shapes and sizes. Drugged on Benadryl (for all the good it did), I spent most of my Spring Break mornings in bed, only groggily getting up at noon or later. Oh, and my mom and I had a few "serious talks." Those are never fun.

I really am slightly annoyed at my Creative Writing class. I almost feel as though I have a moral aversion to creating something that I don't want to. It's as if I'm being asked to put my passion into something that my heart's not in. It bothers me.


On a shinier note, I've decided that I REALLY want a 2010 Camaro.

If anyone has $30,000 they'd like to give me, I'd much appreciate it. :)

2 comments:

  1. That jet black paint job on the camro? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.

    ReplyDelete