Monday, March 24, 2014

Looking Forward: 2014 in Movies

2014 has a ton of movies that I'm looking forward to, a few of which have already been released. Here's a quick list of everything I want to see (and a few I've already seen):


The Lego Movie - February 7th

I saw it. It was indeed awesome.


RoboCop - February 12th

This was fine. Not on the level of the original, but fine. I'm looking forward to seeing it again on blu-ray.


Veronica Mars - March 7th

This was really just a reunion episode for the TV series, but it was a really fun episode at that. I'm looking forward to seeing how the franchise continues.


Captain America: The Winter Soldier - April 4th

I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED FOR THIS.


The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - May 2

I wasn't a big fan of the first Amazing Spider-Man, but this one looks like it's solved all of the first one's problems. It also looks so perfectly spot-on to my favorite version of Spider-Man that it's seriously a dream come true for me.


X-Men: Days of Future Past - May 23

I was a huge fan of the first two X-Men movies, and the director of those is back for this one. It looks epic.


Maleficent - May 30

This is about as close as we've ever gotten to seeing a classic Disney animated movie in live-action. I'm really excited to see it.


Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1

So GOTG is a comic that I haven't gotten into yet and don't know a ton about, but the idea of an epic space action comedy is pretty appealing to me.


Big Hero 6 - November 7th

It's the next movie from Disney Animation, based on a little-known Asian-inspired Marvel comic series. Almost nothing is known about it yet, but Disney Animation is on a roll at the moment, so this is likely to be good.


The Hobbit: There and Back Again - December 17th
Because LOTR. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment